Oil recommendations?

Precisionmike

Apr 20, 2013
Hey,
My son and I are new to quads, with (2) 2005 blasters. One has OEM oil injector, one has a bypass kit. From what I have read, 32:1 is the way to go. Any brands better than another? Where can I buy it? / other than online? Thanks, Mike.

32:1 is the most common. With one being injested, and other blocked off, i would just block off the second one... That way you dont need to bring 2 different gas cans everywhere, or wonder which is which lol...

I would go for Amsoil, spendy but good stuff.

So from what I can tell, Amsoil is a good oil. I tried to find it online, no luck- any ideas? Also, when I go to amsoil's site, I am seeing pricing of about $15 per quart, ouch. Where do you buy yours?

So from what I can tell, Amsoil is a good oil. I tried to find it online, no luck- any ideas? Also, when I go to amsoil's site, I am seeing pricing of about $15 per quart, ouch. Where do you buy yours?

Quality 2 stroke oil is pricey, no way around that. I prefer Klotz Super TechniPlate. Super TechniPlate®

I buy it a gallon at a time around 50.00 bucks.

Something to keep in mind, your jetting is based on oil/fuel ratio, dont keep flip flopping oil ratios and brands. Once oil ratio and oil brand is to your likeing, plug chop and make sure your jetting is correct, and when you get the jetting spot on. Dont change the ratio or the brand.