Oil injector block.

Lake

Mar 17, 2008
Nova Scotia, CANADA
Alright, so i've already taken off my oil tank and plugged all the lines, and i've been premixing and running it like this for a year, but i herd that the pump can still break sending parts into my engine, so my question is can i just gut the pump and then put it back in, if it's possible could some one please tell me how to do it? cause i really don't want to mess around with that sh*t, without some help.

there is a white gear inside the clutch cover, that can go bad just pop off the clutch cover and pop off the c-clip ,and take the white gear off and your done thats all i did to mine.. u can gut the pump but there is still that chance that the white gear can still go bad ..

there is a pic of the white gear just pop off the c-clip and take off the white gear and, the little pin that holds the gear in place then put the clip back on and u are good ..
b10.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0051-1.jpg
[/IMG]

there is a pic of the gear i pulled out of my pump ..

i would just buy the kit off ebay but i can't afford the kit and nerfs, so i might as well just do it for free.

thanks ron 89, i guess i was looking in the other side of the engine for the gear.

is oil going to spill out when i take the cover off and am i going to need to put new oil in it?

yup np .. yeah when u pull the cover off it will leak all the gear oil out, so u mite as well change it .. if u are going to do it take the cover off slow u dont want to rip the gasket ..

spill is not the word you are looking for. the word you are looking for is a oil river spilling on your garage floor. you can get just the block off plate for $12.00 shipped. but yes drain the gear oil and replace it with new.

yeah just drain the oil from the drain plug first, i forgot that cause i half to drain mine by pulling the cover off cause my drain plug is stripped ..

yeha so it turns out i can't get my cover off because one of the screws is stripped, any ideas on how to get it out besides vice grips, becuase i lost mine.

even after i drained all my oil, and thats with the engine out so i kept moving it around to get more, a sh*t load poured out when i pulled the cover off. just have a pan and rags ready.

u mean dont pay over 20? a gasket, a couple rubber stoppers, a little plate and a little gasket you dont even need for 30 bucks.... uh nah i wouldnt pay 10 for that crap. mines already blocked off, but i dont have this pump cover. like i took the gear off but whats the point of the plate? does nothing

oh btw, the block off kit $$ was not against you, its against how much it costs jackson

i still don't know what i'm doin yet, with shipping to canada and everything it's going to be about $45, it's seems way to pricey for what it is.

1. empty oil resevoir
2. remove resevoir
3. remove tubes from res to oil pump, then from pump to carb
4. CAP OIL INTAKE ON CARB(put some krazy clue or a bit of silicone inside the cap NOT ALOT)
5. fill rubber grommet with the 2 holes on it, on oil pump cover(cluch cover) with silicon. just enough to not alow stuff in, dont fill the whole thing up.
6. drain gear oil then remove clutch cover
7. remove c-clip then remove plastic pump gear and put c-clip back on.
8. put clutch cover back on and fill with fresh gear oil (bel-ray gear saver 80W90 is the best choice)
9. dont forget to start premixing (32:1 best way to go with good oil)

thats it