blasterbull.jpg

blaster.jpg

And some pics of my other blaster.
AblasterRi.jpg

AblasterF.jpg

AblasterR.jpg

AblasterL.jpg

Reactions: Built Modiphyd
im not even kidding i visioned the SAME blaster noooo joke just not the color scheme at least i wanted a taurus front liquid cooling 240 kit and the little bar mounted lights!! thats insane how ever i plan on getting the yfz style rear plastics

yfz fenders are on the way for that quad...its got a 3 mil stroker in that 240 motor too and the lights arent on it anymore...i love the liquid cooled head.

are there any problems with the liquid cooling?
and can you beat lt250R's?
and can you beat trx250R's?

Ive never had any problems with the liquid cooling...i hid a kx 80 rad under the hood and ran lines and i think it works great. With 14/40 gearing i was dead even down the road with a piped trx 250r, but i couldnt keep the front wheels down. I am gonna try 14/38 gearing which will give less torque, keeping the front end down a little better and give me more on the top end so ill be able to launch harder and pull away.

hmmm so with a 250 you should gear it down?

gearing depends on what type of riding you do. its geared up 1 tooth in the fron and down 2 in the back to give it more top end. my other blaster is geared 12/40 which is down 1 tooth in the front which gives it more bottom end so its quicker but it looses mph on the top end. I run a smaller rear on my big bore blaster because the stroker crank and high compression head gives it a ton of bottom anyway. And i see you are planning on getting IMS heel guards, good luck finding them, they are discontinued. IMS does not sell or stock them anymore. If you know of a place to buy them, then let me know, because I wanted a set too.

you could do what im doing and use raptor 660 nerfs with built in pegs and heel guards. here is a pic of a blaster with raptor nerfs. it takes some fab work like cutting pegs and welding, but it looks real nice.
random002.jpg

Reactions: Built Modiphyd
wow that looks nice!!!

you could do what im doing and use raptor 660 nerfs with built in pegs and heel guards. here is a pic of a blaster with raptor nerfs. it takes some fab work like cutting pegs and welding, but it looks real nice.
random002.jpg

none that have heel guards built in, sorry....i had my heart set on the IMS heel guards to match my IMS pegs with kick ups....but when i call IMS to order, they broke my heart....haha

THESE ARE NOT THE BEST PICS, I DIDN'T CLEAN ANYTHING OFF BUT THE PLASTICS AND PIPE TO TAKE THESE

JUST CLICK ON THEM, THEY GO TO NEW PAGE AND GET TO THE ORIGINAL SIZE

Last edited: