Oconner mods

Oh I c. I was gonna do my own port too... debated it on it months actually. From what I heard the tools that u need to do the job is pretty expensive. I'm sure I could do it but been slacking. How much was the head mod with ken? Say I port my jug and drop it to him for the head.
I think u inspired me to do the port mod I:I hopefully harbor freight sells the proper tools

he used kens DIY porting videos, and followed them exactly
ken modified the head
he had troubles jetting it, so he took it to a local guy with a dyno to have it jetted and the final numbers are 28.5 hp, 16.8 torque
with a stock carb and fmf pipe

he wrote ken, thanking him for how well he thought the DIY porting videos are, then posted that email for us all to see

so whats the jetting to be exact?
lol had to ask

good question, but one he may not have been told by the dyno guy ????
plus.....it'd do better with a bigger carb anyway

lol u couldnt be more clearer than that I:I i need to do this mod when i have the time. i barely even ride so i could start ripping it apart :D

im bettin HIGH with a stock carb. 360 main?

i was thinking like 320 or so im runing a 360 in mine with kens head mod and my porting is more then just a clean up I:I

it has a 35 pilot, 280 main jet and the needle is on the top notch. I stood their and watched and even helped out a little bit. Verry cool guy i learned a lot and i am sure that is still just a small fraction of what he knows.

Reactions: Antec1200X
scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

there