Not again,why so many problems..

Cmh156

Feb 18, 2009
Austintown,OHIO.
So like 2-3 days ago i put my new reeds in,did it all correct,threw it back together she ran like a champ. Lately ill start it up,let it warm up,and go to ride. Ill get it in first she will run quick for about a minute than she starts bogging and going really slow.

Whats thew problem i just put new reeds in,newer air filter that has been used maybe 2-3 rides in my yard,and the carb was cleaned not too long ago.

Im running 87 octane with hp2 mix oil,but im out of it now so should i pick up some klotz supertechni plate? And run higher octane to keep the motor cooler? Will i have to adjust my jetting for that?

Alright well i think im about to buy a 230,240 and 250 jet,that should be good for me? With the mods i have?

Also whats a nice 2 stroke oil you can buy from rmatv.

Alright well i think im about to buy a 230,240 and 250 jet,that should be good for me? With the mods i have?

Also whats a nice 2 stroke oil you can buy from rmatv.

I would use any high quality oil they sell- however, I prefer Klotz. If you are going to keep the stock carb I would look at getting a DynoJet jet-kit so that you have more versatility when you add your f7 pipe. I think that when you add your pipe you are going to need to change to something between 300-350 depending on your modifications. Otherwise, you could buy a couple more jets when you upgrade. I didn't know what I needed so I bought a jet kit- my friends just by the jets.

I would use any high quality oil they sell- however, I prefer Klotz. If you are going to keep the stock carb I would look at getting a DynoJet jet-kit so that you have more versatility when you add your f7 pipe. I think that when you add your pipe you are going to need to change to something between 300-350 depending on your modifications. Otherwise, you could buy a couple more jets when you upgrade. I didn't know what I needed so I bought a jet kit- my friends just by the jets.

I've heard dynojets suck?

be careful of the amsoil dominator, i was runnin it at 32:1, didnt foul any plugs, but had oil leaking out my exhaust, got to looking at the bottle and it says 50:1, sent amsoil an email and they confirmed for the blaster 50;1 with that oil ???? i didnt trust 50:1 so i went back to maxima

ive ran amsoil in snowmobiles dirtbikes and my blaster no problems.. ppl are so picky its oil.. my friend runs sunoco oil one day carquest the next.. no problems

thats me lol I will run like klotz one day then amsoil then chainsaw oil lol and Ivv bin doing this for a long time like 3 years not on problem nock on wood

i just run 93 and 32:1 every time. i run maxima super m it does fine. i am prolly going to stock up on oil get 5gallons of Castor 927 ill be set for a wile haha..

Im going to pick up a 240 and a 250 jet tomorrow morning.

And im getting some klotz supertechniplate for it.

I just gotta throw the jet in and im good,will the oil make it run richer or leaner?