Noob with a question

tippmann98

Apr 16, 2008
St.Charles MO
I have a friend with a 91 blaster bored 20 over willing to sell it to me for $500 it runs good and looks good for a 91 but the front brakes dont work that good its like they dont wanna let go, and the rear brakes dont work at all its like the cable is frozen. also the tires are stock from 91. Should I take it? This would be my first quad. Any input would be great.

Hey Tippmann, like blasterfreek says, take it all apart and shoot some wd/40 in all the cables, I did it to my 91, took an hour or so to get them all freed up and worked like new. BTW do you ever go to wacky to get painted? lol Gotta love paintballin. Paintballin on blasters hmmmmm. SWEET thought.

yep.. i'd snatch up on it.. take a few minutes an rip em apart an see why theyre not working.... i would even try to get him down some on the price jsut because of the brake issue.

Hey Tippmann, like blasterfreek says, take it all apart and shoot some wd/40 in all the cables, I did it to my 91, took an hour or so to get them all freed up and worked like new. BTW do you ever go to wacky to get painted? lol Gotta love paintballin. Paintballin on blasters hmmmmm. SWEET thought.

well thanks for the advice guys I am going to buy it I think. and as far as the brakes go we tore into them today and the rear brakes work like new. and Kevin I havent yet been to the wacky warriors field yet but it is a fun sport I just bought an antique tippmann pro lite for 50 bucksI:I

well thanks for the advice guys I am going to buy it I think. and as far as the brakes go we tore into them today and the rear brakes work like new. and Kevin I havent yet been to the wacky warriors field yet but it is a fun sport I just bought an antique tippmann pro lite for 50 bucksI:I

its all about the tippmann X7 bay bay I:II:I
tht or the autococker tactical force I:I

first and foremost, welcome to the forum,

YEP SNAG THA IN A SECOND! HAHA my bake breaks always were a pain, so i decided to do the hydrolic conversion, and for the front breaks.. tear em apart and let us know what it looks like if you buy it

first and foremost, welcome to the forum,

YEP SNAG THA IN A SECOND! HAHA my bake breaks always were a pain, so i decided to do the hydrolic conversion, and for the front breaks.. tear em apart and let us know what it looks like if you buy it

thats what i was wandering if there a trick to pulling the drums on the front cuz i tried and failed

Tippmann If you need a hand let me know. You're about 20 min. away. If you can bring it over, we'll get it done. Later Kev

I appreciate that im gonna get started on the bill of sale so I can get it as soon as I sell some things, anyone need a camper shell or a 351windsor block lol