No Tresspassing

Its just an AK WASR 10. its a century import. comes in with a single stack 10 round mag. then they HOG out the receiver to except double stack mags. the receiver is not dimpled so the mags usually fit very slippy and lose and wobbles. the wood is not finished and they weld a cap over the threaded barrel so you "cant" install a break on it. buy a drum mag for it then you can really have some fun.
Since this is the pics section, this is what I used today.
IMG_0231.jpg

I'm confused. Did you shoot somebody else's wheel or were you just using one you had as target practice. Just FYI, even if somebody is trespassing on your property if you maliciously decide to fire at them or their property, you can be held liable in court even if it is on your property. The best thing is to report it.

if someone is on your property and causing damage, you can shot at them.

and it looks like someone is going to be owing me money, those were my rims ahole.

Its just an AK WASR 10. its a century import. comes in with a single stack 10 round mag. then they HOG out the receiver to except double stack mags. the receiver is not dimpled so the mags usually fit very slippy and lose and wobbles. the wood is not finished and they weld a cap over the threaded barrel so you "cant" install a break on it. buy a drum mag for it then you can really have some fun.

sorry but you are incorrect by a long shot.
first that is a 30 round clip.
second, the clip doesn't wopple at all.
it is a romanian arms ak47.

sorry but you are incorrect by a long shot.
first that is a 30 round clip.
second, the clip doesn't wopple at all.
it is a romanian arms ak47.

FIRST of all its a MAG not a CLIP. second reread my post i stated there IMPORTED in as a single stack MAG receiver once here in the US there made to except the double stack MAG. you right it is a 30 round MAG in that pic but there moded before resold and there are different double stack MAG capacitys out there just so happens the one in the pic IS a 30 rounder. your right it is a ROMI but it a Romanian AK-47 WASR-10 i know this because it has no mag dimples in the receiver there for the mag is gonna be sloppy compared to an AK that has the dimples. where they all sloppy NO but most where and they are far from being the best quality AK out there. i might not know much about blasters but i do know LOTS about AKs
WASR series rifles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

clipmag1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that's funny right there lol... no trespassing lol. choose your targets wisely tho. my buddies who used to poach off of ranch land used fully autos and when the ranchers busted shotguns at them while they were in the bush. they were shooting back at a much faster pace ;) just something to think about. the ranchers ran off at which point btw... my buddies said they had no intent on shooting at anything but food. but when they heard stuff flying thru the bush after the shots they figured they may as well send a message back... not saying it was ok to shoot back since they were in the wrong from the get go. just letting you know, you should be careful when shooting at people or their belongings lol

poachers huh??? classy..... 8-| 8-|

The mags on mine aren't lose at all. That cap thing on the barrel also isn't welded on. I can unscrew it. My friend is the one who originally bought it, he never got a 10 round mag for it. The 10 round mag thing might be in certain states like commiefornia and florida.

The finished wood on those guns looks really good. I might try that.

ah i wish i had a full auto gun lmao.
all i got is a shotgun, damn i feel like a hill billy but those are illegal up here

I own a few guns but don't follow gun laws. To my knowledge, might be wrong, fully auto weapons are illegal and the AKs sold have modded receivers to allow them to be semi-auto. That was one of the many reasons the ATF raided Waco was because of automatic arms stores that were illegal at that time.

your either not reading or understanding my post. what its imported in as and sold as are two different things the mod is done before its ever sold to the public. do a search for AK mag dimples because i have a feeling you have no idea what they even are . by the way Forida is one of the most layed back gun law states. we build AKs down here from kits.
The mags on mine aren't lose at all. That cap thing on the barrel also isn't welded on. I can unscrew it. My friend is the one who originally bought it, he never got a 10 round mag for it. The 10 round mag thing might be in certain states like commiefornia and florida.

The finished wood on those guns looks really good. I might try that.

What kind do you got?

Just basic stuff.

-Ruger .22 pistol....was given as a gift new...only been fired like twice.

-.409 shotgun, don't remember which make...only fired it out on one occasion

-2 M1 Garands that I inherited

-Random .22 rifle....probably the gun I've fired the most since it's scoped and it's pretty accurate.

-Then some larger caliber Anaconda handgun I inherited...probably like a .44 or .45 or something...I don't know.

I'll have the "burden" of getting about 100 guns once my Grandfather and Father pass. 8-| I'll just sell them all though so the money will be nice. I just have no reason to own a gun and they really aren't for me. :-/