No power

I guess it's the 4 or 5 wire stator that really is the thing that will tell us what he needs to do with the tors. If it's the 5 wire harness then he needs to do the 03+ removal

10000 South African rands lol. Will check the starter wiring in a bit n confirm. Thanks again for all the help

I did the conversion on google. 10000 south African rand is about 700 usd. Pretty good deal for an 03+ if that's what it is
Bike has hydraulic brake system. The issue was at the parking break. I pulled the sensor as per the pic I posted. Then traced the wire down to the plug under the hood. Pulled that switch and it runs like a dream again.

Guys.. I don't know how to thank u.. I really appreciate all the tips and advise in getting my bike sorted. Thanks a mil. Esp you Nick. God bless

Guys.. I don't know how to thank u.. I really appreciate all the tips and advise in getting my bike sorted. Thanks a mil. Esp you Nick. God bless
You're welcome. That's what we are here for. There are a lot more knowledgeable guys on here than me so any problems or question you have, just ask.