no power

still no leak test =( this is very frustrating. snow is perfect for quads right now =(( i even tried to be ghetto about it, and plug the exhaust and tried to pressurise the motor through the intake (without a guage, because i know its leaking) ut it didnt work out like i was hoping.. lol figures. motor is off the frame again tho. took the carb apart again, and there was nothing i saw wrong in there.. idk what the f*ck is going on with this beast! =X

Ok so I sprayed on the same side crank seal and it didn't bubble at all... Now I'm str8 confused as f*ck. I pretty much was relying on the problem being the crank seal. I still don't think just the case seal would cause this whole problem. Idk tho.. Its something =( and I can't find it!! Where thje hell are all my upstate NY Blaster forum homies?!?! Lol I need some str8 up hands on help here I think! Lol

here the ghetto thing i used to pump up the motor
HPIM1374.jpg

and any ideas about this? i forgot i did it. maybe a few tack welds or something?
HPIM1373.jpg

and shes all necked in this one =(
HPIM1375.jpg

Ive learned that you have to use the search button and alot of reading to help yourself,seems no one knows about anything nowa days,they just tell you everything,so pretty much you shouldnt ask,just start replacing.

Ive learned that you have to use the search button and alot of reading to help yourself,seems no one knows about anything nowa days,they just tell you everything,so pretty much you shouldnt ask,just start replacing.

are you f*cking kidding me?!?! u dont think i have searched the forum?!? and you really think im just gonna start buying random sh*t that i dont even need. wtf is the point of the forum? i thought it was for f*cking help. what else would you like me to post there kiddo.