No more ltz for me.

dont get a rapturd....there too much hype about them....get a 450....or a shee its your choice...you have the power LOL shee all the way, you dont know what your missing

dont get a rapturd....there too much hype about them....get a 450....or a shee its your choice...you have the power LOL shee all the way, you dont know what your missing

ouch, i dont think theres "too much hype" about raptor 700's, actually i hardly hear them mentioned. theres nothing wrong with them, their huge displacement allows them to make the power of a 450 plus a couple but at a low compression ratio, thus keeping the engine cool and it lasting a long ass time, this also gives you extreme potential to uncork them and make ridiculous amounts of power, unlike the 450's which come pretty close to where theyre gonna stay without quite a bit of money hp wise. kinda like the XR series. yeah they are a lil heavy but i love mine, i beat the sh*t out of it on the track and it hardly sees under 1/2 throttle, its just perfect for trails, i have never run into anything ever that it wouldnt just idle up. heres my 2009 Raptor 700R

IMG_0362.jpg

yea the yz450 was umm lets say "detuned" Thats kinda hard to say but thats what it is i guess. It was pretty beastly when it came out in 03, they said it was one of the most powerful bikes released widespread

Over rated calcium? You and yourself talking about your gay ass banshee are over rated. Good choice 01blaster. Youll love it. Just stay away from the 01's they're known for tranny problem. Look for an 03+. If you need any help, PM me brotha.

They all have carb boot problems and starter clutch problems with the lean backfire at start up. But yamaha did fix the tranny problem in 03 by changing ratios.

They all have carb boot problems and starter clutch problems with the lean backfire at start up. But yamaha did fix the tranny problem in 03 by changing ratios.

Not all of them you just have to make sure they are tightened which the stock ones suck, so i bought me some hose clamps, and yes they are known for one way starter gears going. Trust me bro, it will save in the long run. Save yourself a good $150 and throw in a L&A Oneway starter gear.