no luck at all

X

Xboxerace

I pulled the 360 main jet and put a 310 in it, tried the top 3 clip positions on needle, ran it with and without an airbox lid. Now it idles better then before but has no power at all, I can rev engine to 1/2 throttle after that it bogs off and dies. In gear it has very little power even under 1/2 throttle, tomarrow im gonna put the 360 back on and try a 40:1 mix, if that dosent work I really have no other choice but to take it to the dealer and get taxed hard:"> does anyone have any other suggestions i can try before it comes down to that?

im not an expert at all but from what i see and hear with just your mods you have WAY too big of a main jet.

They mechanic at yamaha told me that when he pipes them for people he puts a 340 on it. So mabye it depends on where u live and your altitude. I live at about 6000+ feet, so im gonna put it on there and ill let yall know how it works:)

i run mine on 3rd clip from top main jet 310 and ratio 40:1
if i was u i would try a 290 or 280 with ur mods thats high elevation 6000+ air/fuel screw 1 1/2 turns out to start with let us know how it works

good call bigd. run it like he said a while, get it good and warm, then take the plug out and see what it looks like. white is too lean, tan/grey is good, and black /wet is too rich. post a pic of the plug if you can't tell. make sure ur carb is clean and check compression.