No idle, Runs doggy/boggy

Diesel Don

Apr 25, 2013
Altmar,NY
Ok spent about 5 hrs on this thing at my uncles today. 3 of us working on it. Crank seal was replaced on the magneto side. now it runs excelent when it kicks in" just wont idle. So Put it in gear and i runs real doggy then itcatches up to itself its like. The carb has all been gone thru. new filter, crank seal and jetted... Idk what else to do rather than ride it like it is. could it be the base gasket? It was leaking but yet again the 2 cases were not bolted tight so we tightened them right up. I dont think its leaking anymore. So the next thing might be the clutch side crank seal... It was also just rebuilt so could it need to be broken in? Other than that i have no idea... Any ideas?

Do you just copy/paste that awk? It's always the same and too fast to look all them up I think...

i did just copy and paste that from the same post i made yesterday
other times it's fast like ninja I:I
actually they are mostly all stickied at the top of the carb section and quickly copied from there

Everything has been done except a leak down test.. Itll just have to Carl rocks up here to have Preston fix it. I hear its a royal pain to replace the base gasket and pto side crank seal?