No Compression!!!!

wow u just cant get a break... niether can i the idle screw fell out on my carb sh*t but yea id just crank the sh*t outa all the bolts on the head a jug

Yea, hopefully its sumthin simple like that.....mine was having an idle issue too but i increased the jets and fiddled wit the screw a bit and got the idle right.

I dont really know much about engines but I would say to make sure your bolts are torqued correctly, check reeds, and the piston rings. But like I said, I dont know much.

after you do the break in you MUST retourque the head bolts to spec, they come loose from the break in. that could be your problem. tourque them down. how far into your break in are you?

like half way....i didnt do it the way that is told on the site.....my mech. had me do it another way.... just told to me go through a tank at low rpms no higher then 3rd gear.

Yea i was just thinkin cause i tried to test how much compression i have but the air is goin out somwhere....what if it is a reed thats broken...the only time it'll start is when i pop the clutch down a hill but it doesnt actually start it sounds like it will but just dies out....what yall think??

Ok....new theory...what is the metal tube that is part of the cases of the motor....on the end should there be a rubber plug??? Cause the guy at the shop didnt put that back in....does that lead into the cases???

are you talking about the tubes on the oil injection cover???? if so with those not being plugged or hooked up to the oiler it can cause serious engine damage

Here is a picture of it(its on the engine btw) there was a rubber cap or sumthin in this hole before and im wondering if that tube goes right into the motor....cause it was muddy at the trach and sh*t def. coulda got in there!!!! Heres a picture of it!
105w26v.jpg

no man thats just an old cast left over from the dt200 motor, it is sealed so nothing will get in yor motor, dont know why they continued to make them with that on there

Hmmmmmm..... back to the drawing board i guess....what could have happened then?? The only thing i can think of is a blown gasket or one of the reeds broke or sumthin....???

well i read earlier that you didnt want to take anything apart yourself
if you were close to me i would gladly volunteer my self to help you out , but your way the hell out there
anyways takin the reed cage off is super simple you should check it out

Well...i was supposed to take it back to the shop so they could double check everything afta i was half way into my break in anyway plus they had to finsihes putting the a arm ball joints in the hub so im takin it down anyway so y risk f*ckin sumthin up u know.....again hopefully its the reeds cause its only like 20.00 bucks for replacements right?