Nitrous Oxide

Rj in the dunes

Feb 9, 2015
Evanston wy
hey everyone,

I have a 93 blaster all stock. I am planning on make this bike a sand racer/ super fun!

I have a guy who does noz on his snowmobile s that run at our 1/8 mile track.
And he is helping me with parts, also with my build. He suggested we put noz on my blaster.
I just wanted to know if anyone has done this and how it worked for them

thank you

Would be kinda dangerous for a 2 stroke engine I would think. How would you mix oil and nos? I'm interested to hear responses

Would be kinda dangerous for a 2 stroke engine I would think. How would you mix oil and nos? I'm interested to hear responses

MY guy says s that what you do is put a port in the crank case then install a pump from the gas tank which is ac (actuated current) and another pump from the noz bottle and he said something about a mixing thing i just talked to him but he talks real fast lol he loses me sometimes lol with all his math and equations he knows his stuff hes been doing it for years. he is working on a price for all my parts which is about 15 things but ill post when it come to doing it.

not advisable, but do at your own risk.

you will need direct injections from the oil tank (this is probably what he told) to the crank case for lubrication.

nos is nos, noz is not nos.

and you would have to do much more work than just putting oil in the crankcase and throwing a tank on.

So my question was has any one done it . Noz .....not does someone want to correct my spelling or does some one have an interest in how this my be done??????? !!!! And guy idk why you think i think its just easy as one two three to put noz on something that wasnt really designed for it. much work will be done. I am only on this forum to talk to people who have an intrest in how things may work and the love of hauling a** on something that Weighs what 250lbs or what ever it may weigh . No one done it or is interested in knowing how it can be done ok thanks.

I guess no one has ever said the actual yes or no answer.
No, it has not been done. Yes we would all be interested in the results.

There has been a turbo blaster though, although he wrecked his turbo by not turning on the oil pump and i think it ended with that

If you truly want to drag race the blaster, i would suggest more proven mods.
But you can do whatever you want, im not telling you what to do

braaap is spelled braaap not brrraaappp ass face
also, there is no defined right or wrong way to spell this because its not a real word

Reactions: Rj in the dunes
Yeah im going to try my best,

ill find a vid of my guys snowmobiles runing 7's -8's at our 1/8 mile which isn't far but dam they haul,
they use race gas and i cant rember what nos they use like a 25 shot of wet or Dry?..

he says it would be bigger bang for my buck, rather then buying a big bore kit (72mm) piston which would make it a 240cc (i belive thats right) so thats .40 over? ill make better hp with nos and a little bit of a bore then i would with a big bore.

you also have to account for the stroke size i mean, if you got this big bore but not enough stroke? to make max hp why do that it would just be cheaper so i dont know, i havent got that far yet i just bouht this thing sunday.

I guess no one has ever said the actual yes or no answer.
No, it has not been done. Yes we would all be interested in the results.

There has been a turbo blaster though, although he wrecked his turbo by not turning on the oil pump and i think it ended with that

If you truly want to drag race the blaster, i would suggest more proven mods.
But you can do whatever you want, im not telling you what to do

also, there is no defined right or wrong way to spell this because its not a real word
Ok so braaap was this guy running fuel injection ?
And a turbo is almost worse then nos to a small engine like that depending on alot forcing air into the engine can blow stuff
i mean were talking about (turbo) high pressure hot compressed air that needs to be liquid cooled and oil lubed. vs a little pressure with very explosive gas idk man eather way its risky.

What proven mods are you talking about exactly because i would like you opinion on this ☺

I'm interested. I want to see the end results. Do you plan to make a full on drag racer out of it? Sand?
Yes ,
ill be running to my closest dunes in rock springs wy
the killpecker dunes north of rock springs its not very popular i dont think.
id like to start events there, bring some life to my little town of evanston wyoming lol☺

Reactions: bansheedave
How are the snowmobiles cooled that your buddy does this on? More explosive would equal more heat ( I would think, don't really know) could be bad for an air cooled engine. I'm sure a system could be designed that would work great, but for how long?

How are the snowmobiles cooled that your buddy does this on? More explosive would equal more heat ( I would think, don't really know) could be bad for an air cooled engine. I'm sure a system could be designed that would work great, but for how long?
I would think water meth injection but im not sure eather.

yes i wonder my self how long my engine would take it..
i mean he was saying to stay away from a big bore because it costs alot to do and it wouldnt give me much more hp,
which i dont see how he belives that but he seems to think it would be better to do exhaust, then port work on the head, do a little biger bore,
like a .30 over, jet the carb and run a little nitrous oxide.
idk he says he has this program that gives him a formula to know the answer for big power like what jets to use and start from there. i will up date this conversation when i get more info .

Screenshot_2015-02-10-19-32-04.png

I know it can be done and and safely if you know what you're doing.
I think the thing is that you have to be able to pump your gas at the right flow rate,
then also pump you no2 (nitrous oxide) at the right rate.
be able to cool your engine enough. So i belive that this could be one of the cheapest and most power gaining mods.

i mean really i could keep my std (standard) bore size and make as much power as if i bored it over but again,
if you did both idk what the out put would be now one thing i was thinking about... if nitrous oxide is heavier than air or lighter than air because if it is lighter then air it will float to the top of thr cyilnder? Right so in that case the nitrous oxide could be injected into the crank shaft because inside above the crank shaft is the piston the nos leaks through the piston and bang!

Yeah, but ^^^^ is for 4 strokes, totally different than 2 strokes. He is right though a big bore kit by itself doesn't really do much. A piped and ported and head modded blaster will leave it in the dust

Reactions: Rj in the dunes
Yeah, but ^^^^ is for 4 strokes, totally different than 2 strokes. He is right though a big bore kit by itself doesn't really do much. A piped and ported and head modded blaster will leave it in the dust
What is the difference between the 4 stroke and the 2 stroke.?
Probably alot but what would matter is the oilmixed with gas right? And what do you mean by ^^^^ lol