Grand Prix
Impalas
Monte Carlos
Regals
Camaros
Firebirds
Grand Ams
Aleros

All these are nice cars with decent power/comfort/gas mileage.

i was thinking the grand prix also, the 3.8 is a great engine, it's been around in one form or another for 50+ years. i'm not sure what your looking to spend but if you could get into a 2 door GP GTP you would have a nice comfotable car with good gas milage, plenty of room, good looks (in my oppinion), and some power (240 hp). there is quit a bit of aftermarket support for these cars to, if you want to do some stuff down the road, everything from smaller supercharger pullys to creat more boost to full race built trans axles.

first off in the right hands a spec v is a pretty badass car..a guy down here had one with some work done to it and it was crazy fast..a guy i worked with had one and it kept up with a 03 eclipse gt no prob..the one with a lil work done to it went almost 160 and hit the rev limiter quick as sh*t through the gears..it was one quick little car..good gas mileage and in the right hands a pretty quick little car..kinda like a blaster..lol i know ppl that say blasters are slow as hell and not worth buying..

If you want a daily driver that gets good gas mileage and will be dead reliable get a Civic. Great little cars that are easy as pie to work on, can be made(relatively) quick, and still pull mid 30s on the highway.

The LSX suggestion is also a good one if you want lots of power and good highway mileage. Though, most LSX powered cars are not that comfortable or practical for most people.

I would NOT recommend any 4g63t car as a daily.

Oh, sorry for not answering the original question :) I dont know too much about the Sentra, but I do like the look of them and was always curious about them myself. I know that the earlier SE-Rs are sought after little cars with quite a following, though I don't know much about the later gens.

phhh, i would buy a geo metro before a spec-v, or a golf 1.8t, they are cheap cars, if you want something decent, not too much, find you a nissan 240 or 300zx, ur the one with the cash so you decide, me i would get a 300zx with the vg30dett, or get a 240 with the ka24de, either drop a sr20 in it or build up original motor, the stock ka24de has the potential for over 800hp on the stock block because it is cast iron, the sr20 downfall is it has an aluminum block, or go all out and slap a skyline motor in it. which there are diff rb's to be had for the skyline. all can be done for less than 10g's and you will have a 10 sec car or less. if you know how to drive.