Newbie from Missouri

Welcome, If you've been here since Oct. then you know you better get some pics on here!
Some people (not me 8-|) might give you a hard time about it. :D

welcome, and yeah, house rules....pics or your lying !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks guys! I'd post some pics up but I broke my camera awhile back... but I'll work on it
Good news though- Tonight it started on the 3rd kick on a brand new top end, that I've been waiting for since day one I:I [now all I need is a seat, rear carrier bearing, front wheel bearings(seals are gone?), and some better plastic<<< what you get for 300 bucks] oh,and Saturday I'm gonna give it a run with my cousin's 300ex to kinda see how she does!

make sure you get it good and broke in before doing any hard racing with it. you are going to smoke that 300 man lol I:I

i like to start it up and slowly ride it around varying the RPMs up to mabey 4th gear, ride it for mabey 10mins then let it cool COMPLETELY. start up and drive it a little longer, let cool off, then ride it a little longer, mabey 20mins this time startint to get on it a little but not screaming it. repeat this procedure 5 or 6 times increasing teh intensity of the riding each time. after about 6 times i would consider it broke in and ready to rock I:I

Welcome to the forum. I have a seat, tank cover, and hood with matching graphic kit (red, white, black). $60 shipped to you if you are interested.

Glad to hear that super noober because i've only putted it around the yard a few times then went to adjust stuff and make changes which allowed it to cool down. So i'll keep doing that once i get over this bronchitis crap

stabor- I sent a message on the seat and plastics

Glad to hear that super noober because i've only putted it around the yard a few times then went to adjust stuff and make changes which allowed it to cool down. So i'll keep doing that once i get over this bronchitis crap

stabor- I sent a message on the seat and plastics

Reply sent. Just let me know.