newb

Stagesrt4

May 5, 2008
Geneva
hi guys, my name is sean.

I just picked up a 1999 blaster off a member on here. I took it out yesterday and she handles great. She has a couple things done to her, but the motor is all stock.

I went out riding with my buddy(kawasaki 400) and he could barely keep up with me on the trails. I just need to get a lil more power outta her, so i can start ripping some wheelies....I:I

since this picture ive cleaned her up and took off all the stickers.
quad1.jpg

quad3.jpg

Last edited:
thanks guys.

Yea blue was my favorite color and this was for sale only an hour from my house. I just picked it up 2 days ago, but ive allready started to strip it apart. I was gonna have my buddy powder coat the fram, jet it, and just simply clean her up a lil.

Ive never had a quad before, just anything and everything else that comes with a motor.

this weekend ill probably remove the TORS and clean the carb. I really need to try to fix the whole braking situation. I have rear Trenga brakes, but there is too much play to even get any braking outta them. any tips???

im not sure what my plans are. I bought it cause my buddy has a Kawasaki 400, and my goal was just to be able to keep up with him on the trails. Well when we went out 2 weeks ago, he was having to trouble keeping up with me.

I have every other powersport toy you can buy, besides quad, so i had to pick one up.

The motor itself is bone stock, but i that will change once i learn more about these.

Welcome Back, :D Looks nice bro. I love the headlight in the hoood looks aerodynamic lol Hey man how much do the small seadoo trailers weigh ? Wonder if I could mod one to make it fit my blaster and be pulled by my car lmao

my seadoo trailer is light, but the the jet ski trailer is a tank.

it all depends what the trailer is made from.

The blaster is currently setup for oil injection....

my last one was premix and i didnt mind it at all.

everyone say get ride of injection?????

FMF pipe and all different kinds of jets as well. Not really running all that well right now. Dies after going a couple feet and backfires every few seconds.

Has 120psi compression...

Yea It looks that way, Im thinking about building a trailer. Tractor Supply has everything you need but its gonna cost me a arm and a leg lol Guess I better start saving up.

If you Injectors work well I would leave em But thats me Alot of people Hate them And Some stand by em. I think there is a good DIY on this I guess the best thing from removing it is you make your own mix 32:1 and its always right.