New Truck

blasterbuddy200

Dec 25, 2010
St. Michael, Minnesota
hey guys, havnt really said much around here in a while, been so busy, with school coming to an end and other things goin on. thaught id share with you guys my newest toy/ daily driver.

its a 97 silverado, not the show room floor truck, but for my first truck, i aint complaning! heres some pics

104l3f7.jpg

sv10lk.jpg

2mpwsbc.jpg

4ioox3.jpg

for those of you guys that know somethin about these trucks, the CHEVROLET on the tailgate has a grey clearcoat over it stock, i removed it and polished it up last friday, i think it turned out pretty good!

for non stock options its got
lighted visor
33 in mickey thompson baja mtzs
17 inch american racing rims
chrome wheel well trim
14 bolt rear end
3/4 ton leaf springs
and average minnesota rust, but im currently working on the rust part

comment! I:I

sweet ride bro, me likey !!!!!!

I think its nice enough to put in a car show. And for a first truck it awesome

thanks, and um once you get up close to it not so much lol, she looks like a beauty from a little ways, but the right side cab corner is rusted out, and theres paint chips here and there, tailgate is dented and paint is peeled, but im workin on it

with the 33s it even gets 17 mph...which is suprisingly good, but i also baby the sh*t out of it when shes nice and clean which is everyday it doesnt rain lol... but this weekend me and some buddies are gonna get em dirty

That's not bad at all. My escape is lucky to get 22mpg.

with the 33s it even gets 17 mph...which is suprisingly good, but i also baby the sh*t out of it when shes nice and clean which is everyday it doesnt rain lol... but this weekend me and some buddies are gonna get em dirty

You may get better gas mileage and acceleration if you change the gearing. A lot of time that's not done when larger tires are installed.

Okay, shooting straight here. Take all that beanified bullshit off and then it will be one BA truck. I love OBS trucks.