New To the Blaster World..Pennsylvania here

hrdkrtazz

Oct 30, 2008
Hello everyone I've been floating around this forum now for about a week answering questions and such.My name Is rob.Just got a 2001 yamaha Blaster Some mods and New stuff done is

Rod it Crank
Case seals
Degree key
Namura Piston kit
Top end Gasket
vito's Carb rebuild kit
Boyesen p-reeds
Vito's Clutch kit
cyl bore n horne .80 with a 250 top end
new clutch cable.

Just got the blaster Thought i'd give it some work.I Build streetbikes and Fix 4 wheelers.I work at a yamaha dealer as a tech.For the last 5 years since i was 18 23 now.So im here to answer questions and hopefully have some answered (even tho im a tech dont mean i No EVERYTHING) im more of a streetbike builder.thats more my position.Thanks for taken the time to read this.And hope to hear from you all soon.I:I -Rob

Thank you guys Glad to be here.Hopefully I plan on staying an active Blaster Forum member.Like what you guys are doing here..Makes Harder problems Easier with forums Like this

welcome aboard pilgrim! haha which yamaha dealer you work for? thers a blocker' yamaha up where i live and i sometiems get parts from there.

I live in PA as well im in the slatington/walnutport area which is like 15 mintes from allentown. prolly 1.5hrs north of philly..

welcome aboard pilgrim! haha which yamaha dealer you work for? thers a blocker' yamaha up where i live and i sometiems get parts from there.

I live in PA as well im in the slatington/walnutport area which is like 15 mintes from allentown. prolly 1.5hrs north of philly..

Hey Wow..i only live in palmerton.im sure you know where that is..Yes i work at Blockers down in lehighton.Wow small World.haha Wow your only like 5 mins away from me.

u could bore a blaster .120 the walls are f*cking thick..

Actualy No 89custom is right, .80 is Really f*cking Huge which may not have much life in them.Cylinder walls are probably Really thin. i highly doubt .120 is gonna work..that may be To much...cylinders wouldnt handle that..