New To The Blaster And 2 Stroke Scene

rstewart412

Oct 8, 2010
Im not sure what year this blaster is, but i think it may be an 89 with 03 plastics on it. (im still researching that) its all bone stock except for an fmf gold series fatty pipe, and power core silencer. and a very ugly grab bar lol. anyway it runs pretty good just may need clutches soon. i paid $250 for it. tell me what you think. it needs quite a few parts like a stator cover, clutches, headlight, front brake handle, spark plug wire (it keeps popping off when i hit a hard bump), and when i shift up the shift lever stays stuck up? well tell me what you think. good deal or rip off?

welcome to the forum dude... sounds like a pretty decent deal. as for the shifter we might need some more info hows the clutch cable has the clutch been messed with what does it do when you push it down

well i kno it will need clutches soon. we tightened the cable but it didnt do any good. ill probably find out more about that problem when i go to replace the clutches. about how much does a stock clutch kit cost?

thats just a stock replacement if you are looking to really soop it up or doing any hard riding or racing may want to spend the dough on a barnett

o sweet thanks. anyone selling tires let me know. or nerf bars. i skinned my leg today cuz i landed a jump and my foot slipped of the peg