New (to me) 400ex!

May 12, 2010
wv
well as most of you know that i sold my blaster 2 weeks ago i miss that thing. but now i have gotten a better quad and a faster quad. A 400ex its got a skid plate (not sure which kind) acerbid hand guards and dg nerfs. i cant fully open it up yet because on our way there to get it the guy was changing the brake pads and he broke a o ring off the brake caliper. he said he had one he could put on while we were there but my grandpa took me and i have no idea why but he said we would put one on so the guy knocked off 100 bucks and we snatched it up for $1850 and i am very happy with my purchase I:I the next mods to come first up will be to fix the brakes lol. then new rear tires and then a hmf slip on. i was amazed with the power this bike had and was not expecting it to try to do 3rd gear wheelies on me.
the first pic is of it when we got it and my grandpa strapping it down lol
2ykhshg.jpg

this pic and the rest of them is after we washed and shined it lol

zv1wf4.jpg

312isjm.jpg

and also i had no help by my parents to get this bike i paid for it with my own money from the blaster and i plan on paying everything for this bike with my own money:D

I can't get pics up yet cause where I live we don't have Internet so I do all of this on my phone and I can't upload pics off my phone. But when I go to a friends or something I will get them up for you.

Nice grab you got a yellow one that looks like it's all there. I dont go one way or the other but the only 4-strokes I like to ride are the big bore ones and my old modded warrior I traded for my blaster now was borderline great but I had to man handle it it was so heavy. I hear good things from 400ex's. I'm told the clutches dont like heavy nonstop abuse. O yea if you going with HMF look at their stage 2 end tips ther loud and proud is all i can say.