New Texas Blaster

TonyAlex8

Just bought my first ATV, 02 Blaster, a friends sister and husband have had it since 05, they have barley rode it in 6 years. Got it for a great price, I live in a place where there is not much riding room. but I will find a place to ride. It started right up, but needed a few things. Here are a few things I did before really getting it out, anything else I should do to tune it up with out taring it apart? It is running and shifting great. Starts on the 3-4 kick.
Changed air filter
drained gas,oil,trans fluid
ran fuel system cleaner through it
lubed front suspension
cleaned chain and lubed
changed spark plug
It needs a front bumper.
Anything else I should do?

See profile pic

Might hhave to talk to you about riding sometime. Im only like an hour and a half from houston. My bike is down, and probably will be for at least another 6 months, though.

Last edited:
I am in NW Houston, I really do not have many place to ride from the house, but I am on the hunt in Houston for place to bring the Blaster.....it runs good as far as I know, takes a bout 4 kicks to start, once it starts, it idles good. Can I just unplug the TORS, or should I remove it all?

Dont use the oil injection. I did and my skirt of my piston broke and went down Into my bottem end haha. The only thing that was good out of that Is I got me a racing piston. :)