New quad!!!! :D

So i shined up the pipe a little bit, even though it was already really nice I:I

Heres before and after pictures.

Thats before i sealed it. Now i have the copper stuff where it adjusts, pipe-silencer meet, and on the flange

It took me 2 hours to put it on lol

20 min to figure out how, then over an hour trying to get the mount onto the a-arm mount... which didnt even go on...

And i finally got done I:II:I

you will love that pipe i am running the same pipe on mine except i have a fmf silencer i love this setup more than the new power pros pipe

Valved as in?

The quad runs good, the muffler fell off do to a stripped bolt, so i just sealed and rebolted that today :D
I also need new packing in the muffler, so its got nothin right now I:I

so how is the crispness of the throttle responce in the idle /low? with new/stock reeds?

I dont really have anything to compare it to, but its not bad. Pretty fast, and i still need to get my TORs removed...... I ordered the wrong cable, and i think my return date is over-due lol

ive been there before yep if you think its good now a set of boyesen Pro series reeds will accent it very nicely indeed with that lrd for more down low power off the line. if you want any at a good price look up chapparrall .com or good ole ebay for 40 something why not. :D:D:D:D

Cut the tip of my silencer off, i like this look, and it doesnt start on fire because dirt/mud/grass cant get in it....

Anyone know how i can pull this arm bolt out? it hits the frame..... (im gonna put it in front like it should be...)

Also, took my old green plastics and cut them. In process of removing green, i will probably send them to 89 because of how he did that tank cover I:I

Its always fun getting stuff in the mail! And really fun when it comes early I:I

Beside these two, i got a throttle cable, and giz got his 5th clutch cable I:I