New Phone!

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
lol im just excited about this new phone im getting.... and the awesome thing is, there paying me to get it! hahah.

im getting the Htc Rezound. basic specs- soon to go to ISC, soon Sense 3.6, 1.5GHZ dual core snapdragon prossesor, 220 GPU, 720p Super LCD 365DPI screen, beats audio and beats audio ear buds, 8mp camera, 1080p video camera.

basically its an amazing phone. i have the iPhone 3gs rite now, im trading it in for 75$ thourgh verizon, and i have a coupon for the phone for 50$ off. and the phone's orginal price is droping from 200$ to 100$. so im getting 20$ in a gift card in which im going to eaither buy a better battery or 32gb sd card.

ive had the iphone for like 1.5 years or 2 or so. but ive been messig with apple products since the ipod 1gen came out. modding the OS and doing everything possible to it! the 3gsbasically just pooped out on me.iphone use somehting called "virtual ram" and virtual ram can only be writen and deleated so fast and so many times. so edventually it starts to get "perminatly deleated" and cant recover it. in basic terms, its MAD SLOW!!! and ive dont everything possible to make it faster. so yea. if anyone is looking for a phone, i would get the rezound or spectrum at BJ's verizon for 100$ they have it listed for. its only lasting till the end of the month, then it goes back up the orginal 200$

anyone else gots and adnroid phone here?

Cool, I currently have the Sony ericsson Xperia play (PSP Phone) im thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy S3 though, not sure if i want to or not though lol

I just got the Samsung galaxy s3 last week, and it is probably the best phone on the market right now, but but that will change soon like always

i just broke my HTC aria, i luv'd that little phone !
so i went with whatever i could talk AT&T into giving me for free, they decided i qualified for a Pantech Burst.
still running the android OS
so far so good and the battery lasts longer than the old HTC

all you guys running android OS, make sure to check out the "my tracks" app
it tracks everywhere you go/ride, with all kinds of info like speed, elevation changes ect. ect.
then uploads it to your google account to see where you rode on google earth
pretty cool, except i forgot about it during my ride last weekend :(

so i went with whatever i could talk AT&T into giving me for free, they decided i qualified for a Pantech Burst.

it tracks everywhere you go/ride, with all kinds of info like speed, elevation changes ect. ect.

oops :( lol

my mom bought the S3 and I LOVE IT!!!!!! she dosent know wht it is yet, but its an amazing phone! no lag on the screen or menues, and ISC is nice too.

how many miles dids u guys go?