new old warrior

blasterrider119

Jan 18, 2009
i just got home from buying a 1989 warrior in mint condition i payed 800 for it i dont have pics ill get some tommorow does anyone no of any problems with them

Nice, those r sweet quads imo. True, they're a little outdated and a bit on the heavy side, but i still love em. Thats what i was gonna get b4 i bought my 300ex

i just got rid of a 98 warrior for my blaster they r known to have stator problems and if it ever cranks up idles fine but when u press the gass it just backfires and wont rev up ull have to check the parking brake sensor on the handle bars it always wiggled its way loose on mine but other than that they r great u will have a lot of fun on it

they will take a beating i purposely tried to destroy mine the day b4 i got rid of it. it did 2 cartwheels and a crap load of barrel rolls down a hill and did nothing but brake the lights and bend the handlebars lol but dnt do that unless u just want to lol

Ground clearance. If u ride alot of trails then this might be a minor issue. Another problem that ive heard ppl complain about is rattling at high speeds. I didnt notice this problem when i rode my friends '93, but i didnt ride it for very long. Oh, and the suspension is mediocre at best imo. One good thing about the warrior is the engine's reliability

they will take a beating i purposely tried to destroy mine the day b4 i got rid of it. it did 2 cartwheels and a crap load of barrel rolls down a hill and did nothing but brake the lights and bend the handlebars lol but dnt do that unless u just want to lol
WTH would u do that?

ground clearance aint that bad i never had a problem with it i had 22s on the rear as for the rattiling yea if ur topped out goin down the road it does but it aint that bad

its fun tearin sh*t up is fun. and because u never know what ur gonna get when u trade the blaster i got for the warrior that had nothing wrong with it is a pos ive had about 2 weeks now and still cant keep it running for longer than an hour b4 something else goes wrong but ill have it fixed soon

warrior001.jpg

warrior002.jpg

warrior003.jpg

srry for them so late went to visit family today