New nerfs

Wow that looks great! SOOO glad to hear they fit great, and I am very jealous they fit on yours and not mine, I love them!!

I need nerfs also...lol

peg mount
downsized_0213001202.jpg

u bolt mount
downsized_0213001227a.jpg

cool pic lol
downsized_0213001202a.jpg

looks good blansheeman, whered you pic em up? and how much? ive seen others put those on blaster but welded a bar across the front your the 1st that used u-bolts but i like it alot

thanks bro! I got them for 150, off of jjj_85 who got them from stinkinlincoln. Yea i like the u bolts much more than a welded cross bar too!

damn ur lucky man thats a steal on them they go for close to 300 new haha...... might be a future mod for my blasty and by the way your blaster is looking good need some rear fenders though

Thanks man, they will be well worth it if you get a decent price on them.
im working on it im working on it! im picking up some banshee rears from 305, if he ever finds me a box! ;)

i like the heel guard aspect a lot.. how does the size change feel? did you do the swap for the heel guard or did you just want a bigger nerf in general?... looks cool man.

lol ok man
the only major mod is +3+1 a-arms so the wheels dont hit when you turn the bars.
And yea the main reason i did the switch was for the heel guards. the larger pegs are awesome, but i really dont notice the ;arger net area but im sure i will soon.