New memeber

Cabmkr

Nov 26, 2015
New to the forum and just picked up a Blaster for my 13 year old daughter. She has outgrown her Chinese ATV that she has had for a few years. Glad to finally have her something good. I have had a few ATV's myself, 2 Big Red's, 83 ATC250R, 86 ATC350X, and an 87 Banshee.

bikepics-2766406-full.jpg

Picked this one up for $740 but wasn't running, and after about an hour work to fix the kick start return spring and get spark and clean the carb it fired right up and after about a minute it was happily idling away.
It has a set of ITP hole shots on rims along with a LRD pipe and a Keihin carb. Also came with a set of nerf bars but no nets.
I am into vintage Yamaha dirt bikes mostly late 70's to early 80"s air cooled so the Blaster fits right into what I am used to working on.
Looking forward to the forum!

Chris

Welcome. I'm new here also, & I can tell you everything you need to know is here if you look for it. If you can't find something, ask and it will be answered very quickly. It's a great site!

Welcome to the forum, Chris. Do your daughter a favor and get some heel guards on it before she rides. Looks like a good buy for the money you paid.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I started on ATV's and am looking forward to getting this one together for my kid. Today I will see if it has all the gears and such and going to see what I can do about the painted plastic. I wont let my kid ride an uncool bike!

Chris