New Member from Ireland

Welcome. That's a nice Clean blaster to work with.

My only suggestion that wasn't mentioned above is Check all the bushings and bearings for wear and play. The a-arms, front wheel bearings, and rear axle bearings are easy enough to inspect and feel if they are worn out. Plus they are fairly inexpensive to change.

Good luck!

Reactions: BrianC1
the frames like to bend right here soo be carefull:)

bent frame re 1.jpg

Welcome. That's a nice Clean blaster to work with.

My only suggestion that wasn't mentioned above is Check all the bushings and bearings for wear and play. The a-arms, front wheel bearings, and rear axle bearings are easy enough to inspect and feel if they are worn out. Plus they are fairly inexpensive to change.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice :) I've gave most of them a shake around and check before buying, there is a small bit of play on the right front wheel.

Reactions: speedyslyder
Thinking about it this morning, I've access to free powder coating, maybe it's best to strip it down and get the frame done and spray the arms etc. Especially since it was used on the beach now and again. Is this big job? Would a day cover tearing it down to the frame?

Thinking about it this morning, I've access to free powder coating, maybe it's best to strip it down and get the frame done and spray the arms etc. Especially since it was used on the beach now and again. Is this big job? Would a day cover tearing it down to the frame?
Yeah you could do it in a day. I've stripped them down in a few hours before.

Yeah you could do it in a day. I've stripped them down in a few hours before.

Perfect, gonna tackle that this weekend and leave it with the powdercoaters for the week to get the bits done :) In the meantime I'll order a set of replacements bolts/washers etc. for the rebuild.

Perfect, gonna tackle that this weekend and leave it with the powdercoaters for the week to get the bits done :) In the meantime I'll order a set of replacements bolts/washers etc. for the rebuild.

hardest part is porbably the swingarm bolt:)
i have done it before to/i put everything in baggies labeled/nuts/bolts yah know

hardest part is porbably the swingarm bolt:)
i have done it before to/i put everything in baggies labeled/nuts/bolts yah know

Ye I'm going to label everything and also strap my GoPro to my chest to video the whole thing incase I get lost on reassembly :p