New klaws

240Fun

Nov 3, 2013
South Wales NY
So I just bought a new set of kenda klaws for the rear of my quad can anybody explain the arrows that point both ways saying hard in one direction and soft in the other I'm assuming there referring to the terrain but that just a swag

Yeah I have kenda klaws too. Basically (as it was explained to me) soft is for sand and A LOT of mud. Hard is for everything else. I run mine on hard cause I ride on trails mostly and just for reference they look like this:
image.jpg

Cool I got them on the right way then I can't wait tomorrow I get to try them out hopefully no more beaching my self on the skid plate all the time

So I just bought a new set of kenda klaws for the rear of my quad can anybody explain the arrows that point both ways saying hard in one direction and soft in the other I'm assuming there referring to the terrain but that just a swag
I have the same Kendas you will like them .Since they are 6 ply you wont have to worry about cut sidewalls from rocks and can run air lower pressures too.:D

Nice tires! I was seriously considering them, but everyone was out of stock about a month ago. They really look like they will get you where you want to be.

easy enough to flip the left with right tire to try each way if you want

when i had my holeshots done, the morons put them on wrong, so one would be the "hard" and the other the "soft" directions

i'm loving the klaws if it wasn't for them i would have been stuck a bunch of times today i put 50 miles on them in the woods today i'm beaten to death and burned almost 4 gallons of fuel what a day