new i guess, blaster is gone, now KTM

blasterfan84

Jun 20, 2007
joined here a long time ago but just decided to check it out, i had a rockin blaster but ive moved on now

blaster3-42.jpg

blasterfront.jpg

the 450

when i first got it:

MY450004.jpg

not long ago:

KTM450firstrace003.jpg

now:

bensKTM.jpg

the look of that ktm is...unique. i like it in a way, but in a way i dont. its futuristic looking. kinda has the same idea as the f-117 stealth bomber

everything looks sweet as hell on it..just not diggin tha rear fenders..but great bike don't get me wrong

wow how do you like that KTM? looks very futuristic. i like it, except the rear fender. plastics look similar to a lt500

damn thats really nice... i kind of have to agree with the everyone bout the fenders, but other than that, that thing is awesome

nice --cept as every single person said -- those ugly ass rear fenders...

the plastics look like they came from the Suzuki Lt500 sorta..

how do you like it??

ok..I'll be the difficult one! I LIKE THE FENDERS MAN!! lol..i do really, nice flat and sleek design... thats good for KTM to be diffrent instead of just following suite all the time like all the other makes and models!!!

i like them both i kinda haft to agree with darrel but i kinda dont like them in a way how much did those elkas cost on your blaster

the bike looks way different now, i put the front fenders back on and cut them, the back fenders take some getting used to but they do a damn good job keepin the mud off ya.

the elkas were around 2000 at 20% off dealer cost(they hooked me up)

mod list on the 450

hipers all around
FLEXX bars
ODI lock-on grips
KTM bumer
KTM brake and clutch rezzie covers
KTM nerfs
KTM case saver
KTM frame guards
waitin on +2 A-arms
KTM sintered brake pads
Walsh stem
Maier Hood
Thor Barpad
Powermadd star series
Hindle Full exhaust-prototype

she rips boys, nothin like it on the track, im sittin in n3rd in Jr at CMRC after 3 rounds, 30 riders one KTM, if i can stop crashing i can move up pretty quick though, the only guy that is actually faaster than me is a yfz with the motor done right up