new hood

mpblaster287

Jan 30, 2008
I bought the first one from project blaster then made one for my brothers blaster so I felt confident i could do it again with a quadtech hood this time for my blaster.
033-4.jpg

009.jpg

061-4.jpg

059-3.jpg

its part of the hood, its like a vent

yea its a billet grill no headlights, theres a radiator under the hood

and to answer the question above i took the maier 1 piece race front fenders and a quadtech hood from a honda 450r and i cut down the 450r hood and fastened it to the blaster plastic.
062-2.jpg

063-2.jpg

heres the hood on my 450r
055-5.jpg

Reactions: blasterdemon7
thanks guys, im also ordering some graphics for the hood to match the graphics on the rest of the quad. ill post pics once i get them on.

these graphics are not part of the graphics kits. they are special ordered and custom made for a quadtech hood. the quadtech hood graphics and top tank decal were on kurts jekyll blaster (google it). I simply did some photoshop to his original graphics on the jekyll blaster and he custom made them for me. and the graphic pieces on the rear fenders are just the hood pieces cut to fit. so dont be pissed because its all custom. kurts the man

now wait a minute hold it. When in the hell did pb make graphics like this. that makes me mad i ordered some and only got the tank and the hood decal

i like those plastics! i may have to do some modifications to my maier front end

youll have to find a hood from a honda 450r and its a lot of work to get it to fit. cutting down the hood and mounting it to the maier plastic. but it looks good when its done....at least i think so haha