New here

BlasterZach

Aug 18, 2013
Collegeville, Mankato, MN
Hey guy's my name is Zach im from Minnesota and today i just got a blaster.
I had a blaster when i was 15 i think it was a 1989? not 100% sure though.
Today i found one on Craigslist for $800, called the guy asked if he would sell it for $600 and he said yes. I went out there and he had a 2001 Blaster. He hadn't started it in a year and couldn't kick start it..I hopped on it and in 2 kicks it started and died instantly, one more kick and it started and idled good! He drove it around and eventually i loaded it up in my truck and gave him $600 bucks. He said it was bored over 50? I'm not sure...but it is faster than the stock one i had when i was younger. Is there even a 50 over bore kit? Anyway..now that im home i noticed a couple noises not sure if there coming from the engine or not. If i find out they are i'll be doing a rebuild thread. Glad to be part of the community!
I also own a 1986 Honda 250R, 1983 Honda 200X, 1986 Honda 200S and a 1989 Suzuki quadsport lt250s

Was the blaster you bought that one in st.pual? I saw that one, a couple more i think

Yes sir. The blue one the pictures were in the backyard..he was asking $800. Lol it was so ghetto there it was funny. Some super black neighbor came and helped us load it. When i bought it i was like "hey can you help me load it in my raptor? he's like...its not leaving my yard till i see the cash buddy" LOL like im going to rob some crazy dude in the hood.