New here from Poconos Pa.

R2F

Jan 24, 2010
poconos pa.
Hi to everyone on the site. Just wanted to stop in and see what everyone else has done to there blasters. I just got one I use to ride a banshee till 6 years ago I got married bought a house had a kid the quad had to go I had no time for it. I just purchased an old beat up blaster and figure I would give it a new lease on life. So anyone around the scranton thornhurst poconos area wana get together and ride when this poor old girl is done and spring comes hit me up.

Yeah I will its nothing to look at right now. I got it on a deal and the motor sounded pretty good and ran well or as well as a stock blaster can run. Got some pretty good ideas on what I'm going to do to it first thing will be stretching the swinger than a complete strip and paint. Replace the worn bushings hydro disc brake swap pipe plastics.

welcome bro, always good to see yet another PA bro, lots of good info and ideas here

Hey thanx for the welcome everyone. I will try to have some pics up this week of the swing arm stretch and the bike.

Just lost trails offroad park down the road from me. But I here they may not be around much longer.

coupe of my friends went up there they didn't like it, so we have been riding in hazleton and white haven prolly goin to trevorton very soon..

Yeah I'm pretty much open to ride anywhere. I haven't owned a quad since I moved to pa. 6 years ago mostly just play with jeeps and building my rock buggy.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum man. I'm in Tobyhanna if you're around there, I'm maybe 30 minutes from the scranton area. We'll have to go riding this spring.

I'm like 15 min from tobyhanna. I'll be ready for a ride in the spring. I just cut the swing arm yesterday and will put it back together this weeknd I'll post some pics as i go along.