new here carb help

If any bits of the piston has got into the crankcase,( even a bit the size of a pin head ), as sure as eggs, are eggs, and no matter how gently you ride, there is bound to be carnage.

There is no way to remove all of the schrapnel from a crancase, other than by splitting it, and inspecting and cleaning.

No amount of flushing will remove a piece of grit trapped in a bearing.

No truer words could ever be recorded...I don't care who argues, bearings get replaced.

pulled the carb today its got a 360 main jet that sounds a litte high? but idk ill see how its running after i rebuild it piston will be in this week ill keep you guys posted :)

yeah it seemed to be running good though it was smoking a little plug was golden brown when i pulled the top end i know it needed an airfilter ordered one day after i got the wheeler came in day after i blew it up i think the biggest problem was the piston was a little to small

lol i think half to a quarter of the people on this site had to rebuild to blaster after getting it. i had a simmiler story with my bike altho my buddie bought it first put insurence and regestered it then popped the piston. lucky for me i got the bike off him HAlF PRICE and rebuilt er. i think he owned it running for 4 days? it pays to know what ur doing.

lol yeah but i beat the f*ck out of it road it hard and like all day long took in some water a couple times and let my buddys beat on it to lol im not gunna be so hard on it this time though