new guy from Kentucky

caseywoods5

Jul 18, 2010
Mc Roberts, Kentucky
hey guys i was looking around and came across this site! i have a 2005 Yamaha Blaster with 2002 Yamaha Blaster plastic, new Moose Pro Plate front bumper, new AC Racing grab bar, new rear brake caliper, new front hubs, brakes, and lines, new DP Racing clutches and springs, new key switch, new rims and tires all around, and probably a couple other things i am forgetting. right now it needs a new front brake cable (the piece before the junction), a new rear brake cable, and new axle bearings. i will have pics up as soon as i charge my camera and get a chance.

just ordered new brake cables and axle bearings today they will be in tomorrow or the day after. i am putting my camera on charge right now so i can have pics up tomorrow.

Welcome, this is a cool place to hang out. If you still have the 05 hood and headlight, I'd be willing to buy it from you?

sorry man don't have any of the 05 plastics or the headlight. the only thing on it that is still an 05 is the frame, a-arms, swing arm, etc. and i torched off the mounts for the 05 hood.

sorry i didn't get pics up today everybody, couldn't find my camera charger so i'll put up some pics i took before i put on the front bumper and in the pics my left front fender is hanging loose at the time.