new from longisland

m&mblaster

Nov 15, 2010
long island
hey whats going on. im trying to figure this whole thing out. think im getting the hang of it. i was wondering if any from the the sufolk area was down for some riding tom. i got a nice spot. i spent a lot of time rebuliding my blasty motor and have not realy ridin with another blaster to see how i did. i bored it to 68m i know its no 240 but it seems to make a good amount of diffrenece. please let me know.

thanks just got back from a ride session. not cool my spot is being destroyed. my sand pit is all fenced of and its hunting season. not really looking to piss of a crap load of guys with shotguns lol

i love to ride by the yapank mx track but they started demolishing the sand pit. where in ridge how r the trails i like to find some jumps

i love to ride by the yapank mx track but they started demolishing the sand pit. where in ridge how r the trails i like to find some jumps

yea never roade there i dont have any equiptment just a helmet aha and uhmm panamoka ? if u no were that is sum times its a little hot were we ride cuz of D.E.C. but u just have to no ur surroundings we have a pretty big ridding group tho..........there is sum jumps by us to

yea i have a 99 blaster. just rebuilt the motor. bored it out to 68mm its a work in progress but she rides nice. im looking for some guys to ride with this weekend anyone going out.

yea i have a 99 blaster. just rebuilt the motor. bored it out to 68mm its a work in progress but she rides nice. im looking for some guys to ride with this weekend anyone going out.

nice i have a 2001 blaster mostly stock except for sum stuff but maybe next weekend i got work this weekend