new frame color

black--blaster

Jul 14, 2008
well i decided to do some paint work to my frame while my motor is out for some upgrades. the color is 2 coats candy purple, 1 pass over with fine silver flake, 1 coat clear, 3 coats ice blue pearl in the clear coat and 1 final coat of regular clear. let me know wat yall think , and wat color do yall think it is
toys700.jpg

toys702.jpg

toys701.jpg

id pretty much say thats the girliest PINK ive ever seen. like im not trying to be a dick, awsome painting with all the different coats and sh*t but its like pink as pink gets. i like your orange coloured frame :(

changed my mind. it looks pretty good. just lookin at it, its like intence pink lol. still pink though. i wouldnt ride with that. then again, some people wouldnt ride with a leapord print fuzzy seat but i do :D

its actually purple the pics dont do it justice , but trust me i would never ride pink unless i was dared to . but yes it is purple in person and plus its gettin dark

I think if you added a little more blue pearl to it the purple would show more. I like it either way

the grafics are going to stay the same just different colors. the bike will have 43 different colors through out the entire bike not to include the pinstriping going on the frame

what are you painting it with or is it powdercoated. I am goin to tear mine down this winter and repainting stock silver with the blue plastics. I need to know actually what to do to make the paint stick and not chip off or melt from the heat from the motor. Drop me some pm's on what to do.

Thanks