new F7 pipe

It came with instructions!

First remove the old manifold and pipe. Remove the new manifold and spring from the new pipe. Slip the new pipe into the frame, from the right side. Once the pipe is in there slip the new manifold on the pipe, tap it down all the way on the pipe with a rubber malett, apply permatex ultra copper silicon to the back of the manifold and put the pipe up and over the exhaust studs at this time. The first time might be a little difficult but it will fit. Slip the silencer on and bolt it to the frame loosely. Tap the pipe and silencer around to line up the bracket under the tank ( this might need some adjusting ). and install the spring. Once everything looks like it has cleared, then bolt everything down and let the silicone dry.

It came with instructions!

First remove the old manifold and pipe. Remove the new manifold and spring from the new pipe. Slip the new pipe into the frame, from the right side. Once the pipe is in there slip the new manifold on the pipe, tap it down all the way on the pipe with a rubber malett, apply permatex ultra copper silicon to the back of the manifold and put the pipe up and over the exhaust studs at this time. The first time might be a little difficult but it will fit. Slip the silencer on and bolt it to the frame loosely. Tap the pipe and silencer around to line up the bracket under the tank ( this might need some adjusting ). and install the spring. Once everything looks like it has cleared, then bolt everything down and let the silicone dry.

thanks for the tips i found the destructions they were wrapped in news paper lol :">

the tip i think is rivited on, i got the f7 for christmas n its amazing the difference, night and day

OK OK i want to look up the so called F7 pipe but i cant seem to find it wat the whole name of the exhaust please help planning to get it in a month thanks