new blaster...

hahaha nope.. it will be sittin in my garage though, his roommate lost his licence and his truck is in the garage so he keepin it here to work on it.

i told him when he hurts him self on it ill buy it

hahaha nope.. it will be sittin in my garage though, his roommate lost his licence and his truck is in the garage so he keepin it here to work on it.

i told him when he hurts him self on it ill buy it

man thats pretty cool. i really want to do a 250 swap of some sort on my blaster after i get it up and running

only ppl who have rode a tecate or have been beat by one know the true power they make they ar insanely crazy motors. espescially the 86 tecate 3 motor. pumped up 250rs and banshees dont have anything on tecate motors stock. and the only 450 today that would have a run at a tecate motor would be (stock vs stock ) is the ktm sx quads.

love what you did man thats crazy.

i too am a tecate owner and i love to see them being used.

only ppl who have rode a tecate or have been beat by one know the true power they make they ar insanely crazy motors. espescially the 86 tecate 3 motor. pumped up 250rs and banshees dont have anything on tecate motors stock. and the only 450 today that would have a run at a tecate motor would be (stock vs stock ) is the ktm sx quads.

love what you did man thats crazy.

i too am a tecate owner and i love to see them being used.

like i said i didnt do the swap BUT im working on fixing the little odds and ends i dont like about the swap..

itryed to save the donor trike from being cut up, guy bought it for 100 ran and rode but no brakes, i offerd 300 he wouldnt take it