New: Blaster Question

M

maxis909

I just recently got an 1989 Yamaha Blaster and my dad and I just recently installed a dynoport exhaust, a uni filter, and removed the lid... What would be a good starting jet size for this combination?? And where would be a good place on the web to pic up some jets?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and I am open to all suggestions... Happy holidays!! :)

I just recently got an 1989 Yamaha Blaster and my dad and I just recently installed a dynoport exhaust, a uni filter, and removed the lid... What would be a good starting jet size for this combination?? And where would be a good place on the web to pic up some jets?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and I am open to all suggestions... Happy holidays!! :)
ok for the jet size go 3 size bigger on your main jet and for jet go to your local yamaha dealer they are like 2,50$ eache!!!

FYI

Stock is a 220, for very cold app.'s you go 230. With your mod's I would suggest starting 250-280 and do plug chops and dial her in. Also clip position may need to get moved down a notch on the needle.

A