New blaster owner in north DFW

hawk

Feb 2, 2010
Corinth TX
Brent from Corinth, TX
Hey guys. Picked up a 03 blaster yesterday that is pretty nice. It has a banshee rear axle (came with the stock one if anyone is interested) and is bored to a 240cc. It has the FMF gold exhaust and FMF muf and also came with a full set of sand tires/wheels that are ultra light weight :) It is in need of a carb cleaning as it doesn't like to idle but other than that it runs/looks great and the body/suspension/bearings etcc are as tight as new.

I also have a extra frame that came with it (all electronic boxes still attached), steering rods and shaft included, and front fender support bar if anyone is in need.

I'll take some pics tonight and post em up!

welcome man..we are in irving and my wife and i both have blasters..i saw the one u picked up, it was on cl..i wanted the paddle tires!!

welcome man..we are in irving and my wife and i both have blasters..i saw the one u picked up, it was on cl..i wanted the paddle tires!!

Yep, that's the one! I may sell the paddles wheels/tires but unless you have a banshee bolt pattern on the rear they won't work on your blaster.

Anyway, we plan on taking the kids over to Marshall Creek this weekend if it's not to muddy. You interested in joining us? My 7yr old girl has a polaris predator 90 she is dying to ride and of course I want to take the new toy out :)

I'm also selling a 98 blaster that is bored to a 250 if you know anyone intested. It's on CL for $900.

Yep, that's the one! I may sell the paddles wheels/tires but unless you have a banshee bolt pattern on the rear they won't work on your blaster.

I'm also selling a 98 blaster that is bored to a 250 if you know anyone intested. It's on CL for $900.

wheels would work if you had shee hubs.
.50 over maybe? but not a 250..

wheels would work if you had shee hubs.
.50 over maybe? but not a 250..

Not sure exactly what was done to it before me. I'll need to run the engine numbers to see what it started out as but this thing will out run my new blaster that has the 240 big bore kit.

DIBS!!! J/K yea i saw that bike also..we sold our trailer and all our bikes last year we just starting to ride again. where is marshall creek? is that grapevine? i have a 8 yr old that has a ktm 50 he would love to show off for a lil girl! lol..unfortunatly we have to get another trailer..we will be ready to go this spring...
i was wondering about that 250 also..i know there are other pistons you can use up to a 265cc with a 4mm..but there is alot of custom work to br done..i think 72mm(big bore) with the common +3mm crank is 244cc..either way look forward to metting u and riding!! maybe hit lake murray and rocky ridge this spring..u should also check out the dunes in waynoka oklahoma..6 hours but a great time camping!!

im gonna have to say the 98 is not a 250cc..not saying it isnt possible but it wouldnt be a good investment stroking and sleeving an engine then running on a stock carb.just m.o. hopefully we can get together and do some drag racing.my wife loves to upset people! lol...either way looks like fun!!

Thanks Guys! Looking forward to a Red River ride!

The 98 Blaster is sold btw. New owner picked it up 30 min ago.