new blaster guy here

tht sounds like fun man, id like to. i should have it up and running soon. still gotta wait for some stuff but will hopefully be up and running.. i also have a buddy that has a 89 blaster with a lrd pipe and he says it gave him a boost.. do u think if i put a new pipe it will gain much? im debating on pro circuit or fmf unless i can find the toomey pipe

well, you already have the silencer. keep your eyes peeled on the 'for sale' section here and ebay. you might get lucky. im running an fmf system. good all around. some high dollar set ups are a good upgrade if youre into mx or really ride it hard all the time. keep looking for that B1 pipe while your building.

tht sounds like fun man, id like to. i should have it up and running soon. still gotta wait for some stuff but will hopefully be up and running.. i also have a buddy that has a 89 blaster with a lrd pipe and he says it gave him a boost.. do u think if i put a new pipe it will gain much? im debating on pro circuit or fmf unless i can find the toomey pipe

I like the toomey and pro circuit better then the fmf.. have a look at the old PipeShootout >>>> http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/pipeshootout-1996-dyno-39519/ and if you look about 13 post deep you will see some info on the toomey and then go 2 post deeper you will see some info on the pro circuit...

wow i just watched some videos of the toomey exhaust and all i can say is, i got to get me the front pipe.. its on the list.. it sounds sick..

so can anyone tell me if th older model blasters are shorter then the newer ones? my buddy has a 1988-early 90s and i was told that 90 up are longer.. i havent been able to find this out anywhere else.. can anyone help?

so can anyone tell me if th older model blasters are shorter then the newer ones? my buddy has a 1988-early 90s and i was told that 90 up are longer.. i havent been able to find this out anywhere else.. can anyone help?

They are all the same length from the factory...