New bike for my youngest to play with

BugsBunny

Apr 25, 2010
Pa The Tyranny & Oppression State
I:I

Took this in on trade, my youngest boy been busting me for a bike to play with :)

Honda 2005 CRF450R runs real good, I been riding it more than the kids :D

honda450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wear a f*cking helmet. those bikes are not some weak bike, just a wrong twitch of the hand and you will be on your back.

nice bike man, wish my parents would have done that for me when i was young lol I:I i personally dont care about the helmet, i wear mine ALWAYS but if someone want to be a vegetable drooling on themself thats fine with me..

The kids all have nice helmets, the mom & I are not getting into that confrontation again, we try to steer them right & keep the peace.

The arguement the last time by the oldest was "its legal to ride a bike w/o a helmet on public roads" while I don't like the fact I can't see sh*t with my eyes tearing driving down the interstate, he hence I wear a nice full faced helmet, he is correct its legal not to wear one.

The kids all have nice helmets, the mom & I are not getting into that confrontation again, we try to steer them right & keep the peace.

The arguement the last time by the oldest was "its legal to ride a bike w/o a helmet on public roads" while I don't like the fact I can't see sh*t with my eyes tearing driving down the interstate, he hence I wear a nice full faced helmet, he is correct its legal not to wear one.

no doubt, i live in pa also and see people ride wothout them all the time. but this isnt about helmets its about the bike. :) too bad its a 4 poker hahaha :D