Maier front hood
Fmf full exhaust(mega bomb)
Some front bumper
Kenda front
Artrax rear
Comes with paddles
And stock rims

FB01DFB4-4F28-4BDB-84CF-8A975B6C51BD-17570-000001EB37B02AB0_zpsb629147f.jpg

Good score, that looks pretty legit for $2500. Learn to do the oil changes by the manual and do them every ride, I run HP4 tranny and HP4M in the engine with a filter every third ride. Also learn how to check the valves and decompression adjustment and it should serve you well. I'm not sure if it has the same vent tube as the CRF but check for a black plug, it will back up with water and crud. If you need more juice I think there are a couple of other parts you can swap for the CRF spec stuff.

Man thts gonna be hard to get used to changing after every ride, do I have to change it even if I just take a trip up and down the hill

Haha no you don't have to do it for a run down the hill. I would say every few hours but there are a lot of factors that affect how fast it gets dirty, you'll get a feel for it after you do it a few times and its really not a big deal. I change mine when its just starting to get dirty (not black). I have friends who used to be lazy about this but they aren't now after some expensive engine work. The reason I said to follow the manual is bc the transmission is baffled so the bike has to be run before the weep hole is accurate, also you have to push down the kicker on the engine side to pump the las 100 ml out. Also buy a couple crush washers for the plugs so you can replace them when they are worn out. Good luck!

Haha no you don't have to do it for a run down the hill. I would say every few hours but there are a lot of factors that affect how fast it gets dirty, you'll get a feel for it after you do it a few times and its really not a big deal. I change mine when its just starting to get dirty (not black). I have friends who used to be lazy about this but they aren't now after some expensive engine work. The reason I said to follow the manual is bc the transmission is baffled so the bike has to be run before the weep hole is accurate, also you have to push down the kicker on the engine side to pump the las 100 ml out. Also buy a couple crush washers for the plugs so you can replace them when they are worn out. Good luck!

that is a crazy amount of oil to go through. how often do you change your car oil? every-time you drive it? its not bad to change oil often but i think after every ride is a little extreme. especially if you are using higher quality oil in your atv's. honda says you should change it every 100 hours. so cut that in half. your wallet will thank you

that is a crazy amount of oil to go through. how often do you change your car oil? every-time you drive it? its not bad to change oil often but i think after every ride is a little extreme. especially if you are using higher quality oil in your atv's. honda says you should change it every 100 hours. so cut that in half. your wallet will thank you
yea I dont understand why people do that.

change your oil after you ride after about every 5 to 6 hours. Change transmission oil every other oil change. And me i change my oil filter once a year lol. I take it out and look at it every now and then to make sure it still in good shape. And you need to trade that fmf out for a sparks! also listen for knocks in the motor the 05's have a bad reputation of the crank bearings going out.

my 05 trx450r!

2yox283.jpg

Are the shamrock wheels good? It also came with a hmf slip on and a big gun slip on

shamrocks are the best looking bead locks and very rare. Also put the hmf on there, might as well throw the other 2 in the trash. FMF is junk on 4 strokes. and big gun i dont know anything about.