Need your Opinion

i think she knows its a joke...so why say not to waste your money there......ya buy it! its got cool blue hoses that add atleast 15hp

I just ordered the Flux Capacitor and the Tank conversion kit....... Watch out ladies and gentleman. Your suped up drag quad may get me off the line but you can't out run a 120mm sabot round!

If the sabot round doesn't get you I will simply hit 88 mph and fast forward to the finish line!

pffft thats nuthin....for my 400ex i got the adjustable fuel valvle( so the morefuel your let into your carb the more hp) 4 stroke powerband(red one-adds bottom end power) flux capasiter, blinker fluid, and and velocity adapter....so beat that...my quads pushing 103 hp to the rear wheels soo eat dinosuare POOP!

sh*t i bought 5 boost bars and the o pipe dual exhaust for the blaster the 5 boost bars add 200hp per bar and the exhaust adds about 50 and it has the best powerband

pffft thats nuthin....for my 400ex i got the adjustable fuel valvle( so the morefuel your let into your carb the more hp) 4 stroke powerband(red one-adds bottom end power) flux capasiter, blinker fluid, and and velocity adapter....so beat that...my quads pushing 103 hp to the rear wheels soo eat dinosuare POOP!

Blinker fluid FTW! LoL