Need your help with Nerfs

I thought about doing that, but everytime I take someone's word that there aren't any dings or dents, I get lied to.

Im trying to build the blaster into a show bike for a seperate project and need the parts to be near perfect.

and judging from the few sets of new AC nerfs I found on ebay for about 100.00 bucks I doubt I can beat that froma member with clean nerfs and the shipping not cost an arm and a leg.

never know though.

I was unaware that Blingstar was making nerfs for the blaster still. Supposedly their welds are weak though

Tusk nerf bars look great when you first get them. they dont stay that way for long. i got the black tusks and they are all scratched up already. I am gong to PC mine here soon.

I thought about doing that, but everytime I take someone's word that there aren't any dings or dents, I get lied to.

Im trying to build the blaster into a show bike for a seperate project and need the parts to be near perfect.

and judging from the few sets of new AC nerfs I found on ebay for about 100.00 bucks I doubt I can beat that froma member with clean nerfs and the shipping not cost an arm and a leg.

never know though.

I was unaware that Blingstar was making nerfs for the blaster still. Supposedly their welds are weak though

The blingstar nerfs are strong. My friends cousin has them on his 450r and he races. Hes had them for 3 years, and they are still perfect

blingstar nerfbars are sh*t....

my friend that races a 450 bought a brand new pair, and the first lap of practice he landed the finish line triple and they broke and fell of of his quad....