need someone that knows there stuff

Okay well I already paid him so what do I tell him to get he wants me to come back today and talk him what I found out so what do I tell him

All you have to do is order it yourself. If you get the shop to order it for you, they may add to the price of the part. What did you pay the guy for, looking for a part he couldn't find?

No he said he found it I payed him to order it and it was the wrong thing! Do yall think I should go to the Honda shop since they carry keihin instead of mikuni

I called Honda and they said theres nothing they can do unless they kno what bike they cable came off of

You need the TORS delete cable. It's made to fit the Blaster thumb throttle and the carb to. Take the other cable back and get your money.

Dude! The TORS cable is made just for an aftermarket carb on a Blaster. It's not from another bike. If you want to pull your hair out looking for a factory cable that will work and fit correctly, go for it. We told you just what you need but you want to do it the hard way. Good luck to you.

Ebay my friend! That link is the exact same on i have-cheapest easiest way! Call motion pro and get a part number if ya don't want to get it from ebay!

Tell them you are gonna junk the bike and you want your money back! Then take $18 of the money you got back and buy the one off ebay that Slick sent you. Done! Dude your like dealing with my kids!!! Do what we tell you and it will all be good! Really! It will! Im just playing with ya! But really just buy the one off ebay and get to riding! By the time you decide what to do ,you could have already had the cable off ebay on your bike!