need someone that knows there stuff

blaster321

Sep 24, 2011
I need to kno what throttle cable to buy for my origin 34 mm on carb???? The dude at yamaha is some young kid that don't kno what he's doin help me out

Awww come on guys, it's blaster slang for "hey homies what cable do i run my 34mm carb with?" Ya see after a few beers I completely understand that!

yeah, i didnt want to steer the guy wrong. hopefully he wants to use a 34mm carb. and not an orgin 34mm carb, whatever that is.

Yea that's what I'm sayin and as for the other guy blaster came with a mikuni carbon. He brought out a stock cable for a mikuni and he matched my cable up with everycable he had and he does not kno where to order one from

Yea that's what I'm sayin and as for the other guy blaster came with a mikuni carbon. He brought out a stock cable for a mikuni and he matched my cable up with everycable he had and he does not kno where to order one from

Slickerthanyou posted a link to the throttle cable you need. It's the one, as dakotademon said, for "TORS delete".

The dealer is prolly only gonna show whats "in the book". And that will be a cable for a stock machine with the TORS system still intact. If you have a 34mm Carb its not stock and therefore I belive that the TORS system has been removed,also the fact that the dealer cant match up your cable. Slick posted the link,now go buy your cable and get riding!!

My carb is a keihin pj 34mm and the cable is weird its got the lil t on one end like all throttle cables and the other end where it goes into the slide is like just straight and hooks up in the slide with the spring

My carb is a keihin pj 34mm and the cable is weird its got the lil t on one end like all throttle cables and the other end where it goes into the slide is like just straight and hooks up in the slide with the spring

Yip all keihins same way! Order the one i posted and you'll be good!