Need Pipe sounds

ronaldsquiz

Jun 26, 2011
I want to get a new pipe. I want one that sounds awesome. Can u leave links with the sound of the pipe in all 6 gears, or atlest more then idleing. I like the sound of a banshee with a toomey. Are there any that sound like that for a blaster?

Reactions: blasterdemon7
do all exhaust make it easier to do a wheelie?? i can oonly get a little off the ground with stock. lol and ty blaner

I want to get a new pipe. I want one that sounds awesome. Can u leave links with the sound of the pipe in all 6 gears, or atlest more then idleing. I like the sound of a banshee with a toomey. Are there any that sound like that for a blaster?

banshee sound like the do because they have two cylinders, one firing right after the other so they sound like a gas rc sorta

but you cant make a blaster sound like one, just buy a shee if its all about sound

Yeah I would have to agree more power will make it easier to bring the front wheels up but bringing them up is only half the battle my blaster is stock minus my 14/40 gear and I can bring the front up first threw third gear so I guess practice practice practice.... And wear your gear