Need pipe help

blasterdemon7

I'm not winning.
Nov 19, 2009
Delaware
Im looking for a used pipe but don't know wich is better.Im looking at FMF and pro c pipes.I see FMF has a fatty/gold/sst.Wich is better?I would love to find a good one for $100 shipped.If anyone see's one for that let me know.Thank you.I:I

FMF isn't really that good but anything is better then stock. Pro circuit is alright but their is better ones out there. shearer,toomey,dyno f7 but like I said anythings better than stock. and fatty and gold series are the same pipe;

My Blaster is stock for now.Later when I do some big upgrades like big bore and stuff i'll get a better pipe.For now I just want it ti sound better.

whats up man. i still have it, although someone has already offered 40+shipping. im most likely going to ship out this week, regardless of who wants it, as long as the funds are there. if you need something else too let me know. pm me

Give me the totel. I want it.Im buying it for my xmas gift. the only one I'll be getting this year.Bad year work wise.Thy cut back on my hours.

sorry to hear about the lacking work. i feel your pain man. i havent had work since august. ill head to usps monday and get a definite shippping quote.